Sunday, September 20, 2015

New Post & Overview

Hello all, I'm sorry for my really late update, I've been really busy with both my work, and my new website, that I didn't find the time as I'm really short on it lately.

That beind said, It's sunday and I found some spare minutes to do some social updating, so now I've landed on my blogspot..

I basically wanted to split 1 bigger post into 2 or 3 pieces, so please excuse me if you're bothered with it - it's to keep things nice and easy to overview.

So firstly, I've added an overview to my website, which lists all current jailbreaks for the iPhone 4S.

You can click on that link and you'll be directed to that right away.

For the next 2 posts that I'll be making, it'll be about IOS 6 and IOS 7. Keep in mind that first 7.1 you'll have to use Pangu, not Evasi0n.

For 6.1, you'll have to use P0sixspwn, instead of Evasi0n/Redsn0w.

Alright that was it for now, be right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment